Matchmaking is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings.
People meet and greet at high speed. 30 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next meeting starts.
- Registration for the matchmaking event is open until 14 October 2019.
- Select the matchmaking sessions you wish to attend to. You will be able to book meetings in the matchmaking timeslots selected by you.
- Insert your contact details and organisation description.
- Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes via the marketplace. The Marketplace enables participants to list their offer and request items and to search for suitable partners by using these items. Your profile will not be validated if you have not listed your collaboration wishes via the marketplace. The better your profile the more meeting requests you will receive.
- The matchmaking event organized by the Enterprise Europe Network Flanders is free of charge, however the AquaConSoil conference is not free of charge. REGISTRATION at the organizers' WEBSITE is MANDATORY for this event: you can find the participation fee and register link here.
Book B2B meetings
- Booking fase opens 19 August 2019, you will be informed by email when you can start requesting bilateral meetings.
- You can have a look at the other registered participants and select those you want to meet.
- Send meetings requests to the selected participants of your choice.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled. Therefore please confirm or cancel meeting requests once you receive a notification of a new meeting request.
- When accepting a meeting request you can choose the exact time when you wish to have the meeting within the matchmaking timeslots you selected during registration.
- You receive your preliminary meeting schedule by email 1 week before the event. You can check your meeting schedule at all times online or in the B2Match app. Download the App for iPhone or Android.
Meet & Match
- Keep track of your meeting schedule online or in the B2Match app.
- Your schedule contains time and table number of each single meeting.
Short video explaining what a matchmaking event is all about.
Made by our Austrian EEN colleagues at Steirische
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.